Treaty Trader Visa

E-1 Treaty Trader Visa is applicable when a U.S. trading company sponsors the beneficiary. For example, an E-1 visa can be issued to a Korean who owns 50% of the share of a company that does 50% of its trading business with Korea. Therefore, E-1 visa is applicable for situations where an owner of a foreign trading company is looking to establish a business in the U.S.