Intra-Company Transferee Visa

L-1 visa is for Intra-Company Transferees. The foreign company must share ownership with the company in U.S. and the Intra-Company Transferee must show a minimum of 1 year of employment (in the foreign company) during the past 3 years. Also, if you are applying for a L-1A, you have to be a manager or executive. If you are applying for L-1B, you are required to show that you are a key employee.