Treaty Investor Visa

E-2 visa is applicable to those who wish to operate a business by investment. Every E-2 investor is required to make sufficient investment and be able to make more than marginal income withthe investment. E-2 visa can be issued to either the investor or the Key Employee who will run the business for the investor. Thus, it is possible for an employee to obtain E-2 (Employee) visa if the employer is an E-2 Treaty Investor.
E-2 visa/status often has procedures interrelated with the business and other immigration categories. Thus, we highly recommend all E-2 applicants to consult with one of our lawyers for appropriate procedures.